Ready to give back?
The choice is yours.
Through Thrivent Choice, you can contribute to organizations and causes you care about – and influence how Thrivent distributes some of its charitable funding.
What does Thrivent Choice mean for your organization?
As an organization enrolled in Thrivent Choice, here’s what the program has to offer.
- Is easy to administer.
- Provides an online platform for donors to make donations. Thrivent pays the processing fees.*
- Can provide your organization with monthly electronic grants, as eligible clients direct Choice Dollars to your organization.
- Gives you greater visibility by placing your organization in an online catalog.
- Offers the support of Thrivent’s financial professionals, volunteers and resources to help put the program to work for your organization.
* Thrivent will pay the online processing fees for personal donations made through InFaith Community Foundation up to $100,000 per calendar year.
The Thrivent Choice charitable grant program engages Thrivent clients with membership and Thrivent Member Networks in providing grants that support charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. All grant decisions, including grant recipients and amounts, are made at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Directing Choice Dollars® is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Thrivent Choice® program and if you direct any Choice Dollars® this means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions (PDF).