To deliver on Our Promise, we've assembled a talented and robust body of leaders who understand the complexities of a highly regulated financial services industry. So no matter what you need, count on us to deliver trustworthy experiences that reflect what's most important to you.
Board oversight & structure
Elected by our members, the Thrivent board of directors:
- Establishes and promotes organizational objectives and mission
- Oversees major business decisions
- Works with leadership to assess and manage risk
Thrivent is a membership-owned fraternal and holistic financial services organization. As a commitment to our clients and stakeholders, we offer the following financial information.
Audited financial statements
Statutory annual statements
Statutory quarterly statements
For questions regarding our corporate financial information, please contact:
Director of Reporting & Controls
Thrivent’s Articles of Incorporation
Frequently asked questions
Our compensation philosophy
Thrivent is a Fortune 500 company, with a national sales force and over 2 million members. With a responsibility for managing billions of dollars in insurance and investment products, we need strong and talented leaders who understand the complexities of the highly regulated financial services industry. They also need to have a passion for strengthening their communities. That is why we make compensation decisions at every level of the organization based on our Total Rewards Philosophy.
- Thrivent is a membership organization of Christians. We help people achieve financial clarity, enabling lives full of meaning and gratitude.
- We are called to serve. We believe our purpose is a key differentiator, and that our success depends on the unique talents, experiences, ideas and contributions of our people.
- We believe attracting and retaining people who are dedicated to our purpose and who are trustworthy in character and competence will create long-term value for our membership. We accomplish this by offering fair and competitive rewards, creating opportunities for continued development and growth, and nurturing a performance-oriented culture in which employees are rewarded and recognized for delivering results. We do not believe that attracting people who are solely motivated by compensation is in the long-term interest of our membership.
information, please contact:
For media requests or for information regarding Thrivent’s governance please contact Greg McCullough—VP, Chief of Staff to the CEO.
Thrivent will initially receive and process communications before forwarding
them to the addressee. Communications may also be referred to other departments within Thrivent if applicable. We generally will not forward to the board any communication that is primarily commercial in nature, that relates to an improper or irrelevant topic or that requests general information about Thrivent.