Thrivent Action Teams
Thrivent Action Teams make it easy to live generously. It starts with a simple question: "Who can I help and how?" Apply to lead a volunteer team in a fundraiser, service activity or educational event. We'll provide the tools and resources to bring your passion to life.
What you'll receive
Once your project application is approved, you'll receive a customized kit of resources that can include:
- A pennant banner.
- Thank you cards, name tags and stickers.
- Thrivent Action Team T-shirts.
- A Community Impact Card with funds up to $250 to kick-start your project.
How often am I eligible?
All Thrivent members are eligible to lead a Thrivent Action Team. However, the number of teams each member can lead per year depends on his or her membership type.
Resources for your project
- Planning materials
Promote and share Thrivent Action Teams with your family, friends or community.
- Conversation Guide (PDF) – Start the conversation with others about Thrivent Action Teams.
- Fillable project poster (PDF) – An easy way to promote your efforts.
- Brochure (PDF) – Share about Thrivent Action Teams with your community using this helpful brochure
- Bulletin Insert (PDF) – Share Thrivent Action Teams with your church or community groups.
- Bring together a volunteer team of friends, family and people in your community to make a greater impact. Remember, we want you and your team to take action within the community rather than directly giving or granting the Community Impact Card to the organization you are supporting.
One team, one project
- Multiple members cannot apply to receive a Thrivent Action Kit to be used for the same project.
Share your success
- Share your stories, photos and volunteer team info with us after your event – this must be completed before applying to lead your next Thrivent Action Team.
- All Thrivent members are eligible to lead a Thrivent Action Team. However, the number of teams each member can lead per year depends on his or her membership type. Benefit members are eligible to lead two Thrivent Action Teams per calendar year, and associate members are eligible to lead one per calendar year. You must be 16 years or older to lead a Thrivent Action Team.
- Need help?
Thrivent member activities, such as Thrivent Action Teams, Thrivent Builds, and Thrivent Choice, engage Thrivent members and Thrivent Member Networks in charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. You should never purchase or retain any insurance or annuity products simply to be able to participate. Participation is subject to applicable Terms and Conditions. Thrivent Action Team Terms and Conditions (PDF).