Relief from personal financial management.
Whether you're a busy retiree or a caregiver with a family of your own, time is precious. SIMPLIFY combines the convenience of bill paying, cash management, income collection, and detailed record keeping. We help relieve you from these duties so you can enjoy life and the people in it.
Aging loved ones?
Let us handle personal financial management so you can spend time with them versus poring over paperwork and bills.
A turnkey solution
Now your investments, cash management, bill paying and recordkeeping are all in one place.
A team approach
Your financial professional and trust specialists work together to care for you and your family’s financial needs.
How SIMPLIFY can help
SIMPLIFY takes care of your reoccurring financial obligations, so you have more time to volunteer at church or in your community, be active or simply spend time with those you love. Here's how it works:
The simple steps you will take:
- Open and fund an account that will cover approximately 12 months of expected bills.
- Determine whether or not you would like to have funds directly deposited into your account, such as pension payments, Social Security payments, dividend and interest payments.
- Create a summary list of the bills to be paid.
What Thrivent Trust Company will do:
- Work with you to notify each payee of the relationship with Thrivent Trust Company and request bills and invoices be mailed directly to Thrivent Trust Company.
- Upon receipt of a bill or invoice the full amount due will be paid.
- All payment details are recorded and summarized on an account statement that may also be viewed online.
- SIMPLIFY FAQs
"What I think is awesome is I have the flexibility to travel, and not worry about my bills being paid. ... I love this service, because they take care of it all."*
* The client's experience may not be representative of the experience of other clients. This story is also not indicative of future performance or success.