Thrivent Trust Company values your business and is committed to safeguarding the information we collect about you online. Information we gather is shared only with outside organizations that are performing services for us or on our behalf, or as permitted or required by law. Please review this Policy to help you better understand our views and practices regarding privacy on our website. If you are a California resident, you may have additional privacy rights under California law, which are described in our
Frequently asked questions
Thrivent Trust Company will never ask you to provide or confirm your personal information through an email unless you have requested such an email or transaction from us. Never respond to an email (especially unsolicited email) that asks for your personal or account information.
In other sections of our website (e.g. information request forms, Contact Us page), we may capture additional information you may supply including your name, address, email address, phone number and other personal information in order to fulfill your request.
If you enroll on our Online Access Website, please keep your personal information, including your email address, up to date. Your email address will be used by you to retrieve a forgotten password and assist you in using other self-service features. You may update any of your personal information by calling Thrivent Trust Company at
When you visit our website, we collect data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you. We may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect aggregate information about how our websites are accessed and used ("Usage Information"). Usage Information may include browser type, device type, operating system, application version, the page served, the time, the preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on the website.
If you access or service your accounts online using your user ID and password to authenticate yourself, a record of your online activity is maintained.
Authorized employees and representatives are permitted to access and use data about you for approved business purposes. All employees and representatives must complete all required training to ensure they understand and follow established policies and laws when using your data.
- To fulfill requests for additional information.
- To fulfill your requests for contact from a Thrivent Trust Company customer service representative.
- To help ensure a safer online environment for all site visitors.
- For general aggregate site visitor analysis and statistical research.
- To increase visitor satisfaction in their online experience with Thrivent Trust Company.
- To aid in problem resolution if you experience technical difficulties while using our website.
- To learn about opportunities to market other services that may be of interest to you and to market those services to you.
- To provide you with security information to assist you in accessing the Thrivent Trust Online Access Website.
The information within the cookie might be about you, your preferences, or your device, but mostly, cookies are used to make the site work as you would expect it.
We generally employ four types of cookies.
- Necessary: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic to our sites so we can improve the site’s performance. All information contained in these cookies is aggregated and anonymous and it is recommended that they not be turned off.
- Functional: These cookies allow our website to provide you with customized services or personalization and increase the quality of your online experience. These cookies may be set by us or a third party on our behalf.
Keep in mind that cookies:
- Cannot be used to reveal your email address obtained from your hard drive or learn confidential or personal information about you that you have not already explicitly revealed.
- Cannot read data off your hard drive or read cookie files created by other sites.
- Are not executable programs and cannot damage your computer or the files on your device.
If you have previously selected to have Thrivent.com/trust remember your device, deleting cookies will disable this feature. The process to set or delete cookies differs by browser. See your browser's Help feature or contact the manufacturer for instructions on how to set/delete your browser's cookie options.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are automatically deleted whenever you close all open Web browser windows. Session cookies are used to ensure that you are recognized when you move from page to page within the site and that any information you have entered is remembered. Session Cookies do not collect information from the user's computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent cookies that remain permanently on the cookie file of your computer. The persistent cookies contain an encrypted identification value associated with the User ID. Persistent cookies personalize your website experience and enhance security measures by recognizing your computer.
The cookies placed on your computer do not contain any personal information, such as an email address or name.
Although your browser may permit you to reject cookies, cookies are required to log in and navigate within the Online Access Website. If you should choose to disallow cookies you will be required to respond to challenge questions each time you log on.
We protect your account information from unauthorized access by placing it on the most secure portion of the Online Access Website. You have to enter a unique user name and password each time you want to access the secure Online Access Website. We also utilize a site authentication feature (personalized image and description), which allows you to verify you are visiting a valid website. Your password should never be shared with anyone. None of our other clients can access your data, and only a restricted set of our employees can access your data in order to provide service to you. When you access password-protected portions of the site using a web browser, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used to protect your communications through server authentication and data encryption. Although the Online Access Website may link to some external sites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites.
For added security, close your browser completely when you finish using this website. While you are on the internet, your browser is using part of your computer's memory. If your browser is left open, it may be possible for someone using your computer to go back and use this memory to access your information. Closing your browser will clear this memory. Another action to consider would be to clear your browser's temporary files.
For your security, we highly recommend maintaining an updated browser version that supports SSL. Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari are three browsers that support these encryption techniques. A solid lock graphic will display when the SSL mode is engaged to reflect the connection is encrypted. If you are not sure if your browser is compatible, check with your service provider.
Thrivent Trust Company has taken steps to make all information you provide to us as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use, alteration, and/or loss. This information is kept in Thrivent Trust Company's secure database. You should keep in mind, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and any information disclosed online can potentially be intercepted and used by unauthorized parties.
Thrivent Trust Company
Attn: Compliance Department
4321 N. Ballard Road
Appleton, WI 54919-0001.