Personal Trust Services
Helping you preserve your wealth and confidently plan your financial future.
Do you want the assets you've accumulated to help sustain future generations and charities? Do your heirs have special needs or would they need legal guardianship to help ensure their financial well being if you die? Is it becoming hard to manage your assets? If you said "yes" to any of these questions, consider our Personal Trust services.
Disabled family members?
A special needs trust helps to ensure your loved ones' care and comfort needs will be taken care of after you die.
How's your health?
A diagnosis or disability can inhibit your decision-making ability. A trust can help ensure your assets are managed wisely.
Preserve family harmony
Wills and trusts are legal documents that specify who gets your assets when you die. They carry out your intentions and help preserve peace.
How personal trust services can help
We work with you, your financial advisor, attorney and tax advisor to guide you through the process of creating a trust that we can administer as you intended and in your loved ones' best interests.
Roles we can fulfill
- Sole trustee, co-trustee or successor trustee for revocable, irrevocable, charitable and special needs trusts.
- Guardian and conservator to manage assets for minors or incapacitated adults under court direction.
Services we provide
- Portfolio creation and prudent investment management.
- Cash management and bill payment.
- Make distributions to beneficiaries.
- Consolidated asset reporting and record keeping.
- Annual trust tax return preparation.
- Personal Trust Services FAQs
What is a trust? How does a trust work? Learn how establishing a trust can help you manage your wealth now and in the future.