Helping you live life more abundantly.
Who we are
Thrivent Trust Company provides trust and investment management solutions to help you achieve your financial goals.
Our Investment Philosophy
A dynamic market calls for a dynamic approach. We’ll help you:
- Manage your investments using a variety of assets and model portfolios.1
- Identify investment options to best accomplish your specific financial goals.
- Position your portfolio to help you reach your goals and objectives.
- Screen investment selections, based on a number of factors.
How We Guide You
Thrivent Trust Company serves as trustee for a wide variety of trusts. We also act in a fiduciary capacity through court appointment as personal representative, executor, guardian and conservator.
"We help clients feel assured that if a life challenge surprises them, we can make timely adjustments and deliver the guidance they need to help bring calm to their particular storm."*
* The client's experience may not be representative of the experience of other clients. This story is also not indicative of future performance or success.
A Proud Part of Thrivent
Originally charted in 1998, Thrivent Trust Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent Financial. It has over $10 billion of assets under management and advisement as of 12/31/19.
What is a trust? How does a trust work? Learn how establishing a trust can help you manage your wealth now and in the future.
1 Model portfolio allocations are provided by Thrivent Asset Management, LLC, an affiliate of Thrivent Trust Company. Thrivent Asset Management is the registered investment adviser to the Thrivent Mutual Funds.