Giving back has always been important to our members. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans has provided more than $170 million through the Thrivent Choice® program to help congregations, educational institutions and other nonprofit organizations since the program launched in 2010.
Thrivent Choice lets you recommend where some of Thrivent Financial's charitable outreach funds go by directing Choice Dollars® and by participating in Voting Events. See program details.
- Must be a benefit member (someone who meets membership eligibility, has been admitted for membership and has a qualified connection to a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product or received a settlement agreement from such insurance).
- Must be age 16 or older.
Plus one of the following:
- $800 or more in annual premiums of qualifying insurance products.
- $20,000 or more in contract value of qualifying products.
- Hold a Thrivent Financial volunteer leadership position.
See full eligibility details.
Directing Thrivent Choice Dollars and participating in Voting Events are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Thrivent Choice® program and if you direct any Thrivent Choice Dollars® or participate in any Voting Events this means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Our goal is to make Thrivent.com easy. Have we? (Link opens in new window)
Why is the amount of Choice Dollars in my letter different than what I see online?
The launch letters being mailed to members include the estimated yearly Choice Dollars available for them to help direct in 2010. The actual designated Choice Dollars available may be different than the amount in the launch letter because:
- Choice Dollars are designated when premiums are paid. Choice Dollars relating to premium payments and contract value in the third and fourth quarters haven't been designated yet.
- Contract value is determined each quarter.
- Volunteer leadership is identified each year.
- The yearly estimate is based on billed premiums, and the actual premium paid may be more than the billed amount.