User-generated (UGC) terms & conditions:
We love your post and believe others would benefit from seeing it on Thrivent’s social media. But we want to make sure it is ok with you. If you agree, please provide your permission for Thrivent to share your post, including any images or other media it contains, by replying to our comment on your post with #accept.
By providing your permission, you:
- Confirm that you own the content of the post, including copyright to any images or other materials that appear in it, and no one else has any claim to the content.
- Grant a license to the post and its content allowing Thrivent to share it on Thrivent social media.
- Agree to allow Thrivent to use the name, image, and likeness of anyone in the post to promote Thrivent and its programs on social media; you confirm that you have obtained relevant permission from everyone appearing in the post and that you are the parent or guardian of anyone in the post who is a minor.
- Understand that you will not be able to review how Thrivent shares your post and that you will not be paid any royalties or other fees.
If you don’t agree to these terms, we completely understand; no further action is required. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
Thrivent may collect information about users who participate on Thrivent's social media pages. This information includes identifiers, such as IP address, as well as name and location, if you choose to make those items publicly available on social media. We will also collect information related to your interactions with Thrivent's social media pages, such as likes, shares, and comments. These interactions may be combined with identifiers and other publicly available information to create a consumer profile for you. Together, this information allows us to gain valuable insights into consumer interest and engagement, while at the same time providing you with more personalized content. For more information, visit the
Thanks for visiting one of Thrivent's social media pages! All of us at Thrivent hope you participate in the conversations and find value in the messages shared. Please review the following guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers for your participation on any of our corporate, associates or representative social media pages. By making use of Thrivent's social media pages, you agree to these guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers. Thrivent may update these guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers at any time in its sole discretion without notice. Your participation is also subject to the terms and policies of the social media sites themselves:
- Product, service or general questions—Any comments, transactions, questions or concerns regarding any Thrivent product, service or program should be addressed to the Thrivent corporate office by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org calling 800-847-4836.You can also contact a Thrivent financial professional in your area using the Find A Financial Advisorfeature on Thrivent.com.
- Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Form CRS Relationship Summary—Choosing to work with Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is an important decision. To help in this decision, carefully review the
Form CRS Relationship Summary (PDF)that contains information about the types of services offered; fees, costs, conflicts of interest, and standard of conduct; disciplinary history; and how to obtain more information. Additional information about available products and services from Thrivent Investment Management Inc. are listed below: Miscellaneous other fees and charges for brokerage and managed accounts (PDF) Regulation Best Interest Disclosure Managed Accounts Program Brochure (PDF) AdvisorFlex Managed Variable Annuity Program Brochure (PDF) Dedicated Planning Services Brochure (PDF) Account Service Fee Brochure (PDF)
Contact your financial advisor or call
800-847-4836if you have questions about the information in this section.
Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Regulation Best Interest Disclosure—In its broker-dealer capacity, Thrivent Investment Management Inc. acts as your broker and your financial advisor acts as your registered representative to provide you with recommendations that are in your best interest based on your investment objectives, risk tolerance, tax status, and other applicable financial information that you provide.
Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Regulation Best Interest Disclosuredocument for important information about, among other things, the broker-dealer products and/or services that may be recommended to you and material conflicts of interests associated with the recommendation. We encourage you to carefully review the Regulation Best Interest Disclosure in conjunction with the documentation you will receive for your specific investment product (e.g. prospectuses, offering statements, insurance contracts, etc.).
Contact your financial advisor or call
800-847-4836if you have questions about the information in this disclosure section.
- Your privacy—Information posted on social media sites can be accessed by other individuals. Do not post any personally identifiable health or financial information on any site. Please refer to each site's data and privacy policies concerning the protection of your information and controls.
- Join discussion, don't derail it—When you participate in a specific thread of comments, please keep your comments relevant to the conversation. Promoting your own agenda and/or changing the topic doesn't help the community. If you have a new topic you'd like to discuss, you can post it as a new post or submit it privately via our
Contact Form,or call our customer service team at 800-847-4836.
- Sharing others' content—Do not post the intellectual property of others (i.e. copyrighted materials). See the
Copyright and Copyright Agent Informationmore details.
- No solicitation, please—Do not solicit on these pages. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, a solicitation to join email lists or groups, direct mail marketing materials or other advertisements.
- Be nice—We do not allow obscene, racial, abusive or hateful comments, or any other comments intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Posting photos—By posting a photo to our wall, you represent and warrant that you have all rights and permissions necessary to share the photo in this manner. Thrivent may, at its discretion, remove any posts, but is not responsible for any claims, demands, damages or expenses arising from your post. When posting a photo of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of the minor and have all rights and permissions necessary to post such a photo. No photos may be posted by individuals under the age of 13. If you post photos of your child, do not identify the full name, address, telephone, or location where the photo was taken if it's a location your child frequents.
- Testimonials and recommendations—While we hope you have a great experience working with Thrivent, to ensure we're complying with industry regulations, please do not post testimonials about your experience with us, including recommendations or testimonials about your personal financial advisor or your experience with a product or service.
- Use of content posted to Thrivent social media pages—When posting content (e.g., comments, photos) to any Thrivent social media page or site, you irrevocably agree and consent that Thrivent may edit or otherwise modify, use or not use the content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensating you.
- Thrivent reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to remove any posts, without notice. If Thrivent doesn't remove a post, that doesn't mean that Thrivent endorses its content or views.
- Thrivent is the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. Insurance products issued by Thrivent. Not available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., a registered investment adviser, member
FINRAand SIPC,and a subsidiary of Thrivent. Licensed agent/producer of Thrivent. Registered representative of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Advisory services available through investment adviser representatives only. Thrivent.com/disclosures.
Insurance products, securities and investment advisory services are provided by appropriately appointed and licensed financial advisors and professionals. Only individuals who are financial advisors are credentialed to provide investment advisory services. Visit Thrivent.com or FINRA's Broker Check for more information about our financial advisors.
- Thrivent provides advice and guidance through its Financial Planning Framework that generally includes a review and analysis of a client’s financial situation. A client may choose to further their planning engagement with Thrivent through its Dedicated Planning Services (an investment advisory service) that results in written recommendations for a fee.
- Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. The mutual fund prospectus contains more information on investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses, which investors should read carefully and consider before investing. Available at Thrivent.com.
- If requested, a licensed insurance agent/producer may contact you and financial solutions, including insurance may be solicited.
- Thrivent and its financial advisors and professionals do not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.
- Thrivent financial advisors and professionals have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
- For teams, be advised that not all team members can provide all products, programs and services in all states.
- The Thrivent Choice® charitable grant program engages Thrivent members in providing grants that support charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. All grant decisions, including grant recipients and amounts, are made at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Directing Choice Dollars® is subject to the program's terms and conditions available at
- Deposit and lending services are offered by Thrivent Credit Union, the marketing name for Thrivent Federal Credit Union, a member-owned not-for-profit financial cooperative that is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and doing business in accordance with the Federal Fair Lending Laws. Insurance, securities, investment advisory and trust and investment management accounts and services offered by Thrivent, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, or its affiliates are not deposits or obligations of Thrivent Federal Credit Union, are not guaranteed by Thrivent Federal Credit Union or any bank, are not insured by the NCUA, FDIC or any other federal government agency, and involve investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Must qualify for membership in TCU.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. (CFP Board) owns the CFP® certification mark, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification mark, and the CFP® certification mark (with plaque design) logo in the United States, which it authorizes the use of by individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing® is a public charity that serves individuals, organizations and the community through charitable planning, donor-advised funds and endowments. Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing works collaboratively with Thrivent and its financial advisors. It is a separate legal entity from Thrivent, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
- Insurance products, securities and investment advisory services are provided by appropriately appointed and licensed financial advisors and professionals. Only individuals who are financial advisors are credentialed to provide investment advisory services. Visit Thrivent.com or FINRA's Broker Check for more information about Thrivent's financial advisors.
- While Thrivent and our financial advisor and professionals are proud to support various charitable causes and initiatives in our communities, Thrivent and its affiliates are not affiliated with any of these organizations, aside from our public charity, Thrivent Charitable Impact & Investing™.
- Third-party speakers are not affiliated with or endorsed by Thrivent. The views expressed by third-party speakers are their own and not necessarily those of Thrivent or its affiliates.
- Member benefits and programs are not guaranteed contractual benefits. The interpretation of the provisions of these benefits and programs is at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Thrivent reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue, or refuse to provide any of the membership benefits or any part of them, at any time. You should only purchase and keep insurance and annuity products that best meet the financial security needs of you and your family and never purchase or keep any insurance or annuity products to be eligible for nonguaranteed membership benefits.
- Thrivent strives to provide an equal employment opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.
- By engaging with our pages or any content on our social media pages, you're making a connection with us and our page. It is not intended to be an "endorsement" of the products or services of Thrivent or our affiliates. Thrivent does not solicit testimonials or endorsements via social media sites, particularly those about our investment advisory products and services.
- Thrivent financial advisors and professionals may only conduct business with residents of the states and/or jurisdictions in which they are licensed. For licensing and practice information, visit local.thrivent.com and search by name or location.
- The content published on Thrivent’s social media sites should not be considered as a recommendation, advertisement, endorsement or advice regarding specific products and services.
- The statements and/or opinions expressed by participants of this site are solely those of the persons participating. Such statements and/or opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of Thrivent or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates and are not adopted or endorsed by Thrivent or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Thrivent, its subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for the content of such statements and/or opinions. Positive feedback may not be representative of the experience of all clients, does not guarantee future performance or success, and should not be considered a recommendation by Thrivent for any specific investment product.
- The presence of third-party or external links on any Thrivent social media page does not represent an official endorsement or recommendation on behalf of Thrivent.
- Member programs are fraternal activities of Thrivent and its Thrivent Member Networks and are not contractual or guaranteed. Participation is subject to applicable Terms and Conditions, which are interpreted, along with other rules governing these benefits and programs, at Thrivent’s sole discretion. Benefits and programs are evaluated regularly, and Thrivent may change, modify, discontinue, or refuse to provide any of them at any time. Products should never be purchased or kept merely to be eligible to participate in membership benefits and programs.
- Thrivent may collect information about users who participate on Thrivent’s social media pages. Thrivent may use information that you make publicly available on social media, including the fact that you like or recommend content to promote products or information to you through social media. Thrivent does not sell or provide this information to third parties. For more information, visit the