Our journey to overcoming racism & economic insecurity
At Thrivent we believe humanity thrives when people make the most of all God has given them. Yet the ability to thrive is fundamentally hindered for those who disproportionately face systemic inequities, racism and discrimination due to the color of their skin.
Over the last several years, communities across the country have experienced a range of emotions—anger, sorrow, frustration and, at times, hope—as conversations around race and equity continue.
At Thrivent, we’re listening, learning and responding so we can continue to grow together. Ultimately, our goal is to do our part to create a more inclusive organization, community and country.
We invite you to join us as we undertake this important work. We are:
- Engaging churches supporting local people and families through community action.
- Supporting organizations serving minority-owned small businesses.
- Strengthening and supporting current nonprofit partnerships serving affected communities.
- Mobilizing and supporting our workforce, clients and the community.
A great way for you to get involved is through our Thrivent Member Networks, which are creating local plans to make a difference.
Please visit your
From Thrivent President and CEO Teresa Rasmussen
Read more from Thrivent President and CEO Teresa Rasmussen on how our organization is investing in long-term change and an unwavering commitment to doing what’s right:
Letter to our workforce from Thrivent’s CEO
Letter from our CEO: Doing what’s right as we travel the long road to change
Letter from our CEO: A learning moment
Letter from our CEO: Listening, learning, responding
Thank you for joining us as we work to make a better future for all.
Amplify your impact with Thrivent generosity programs
- Thrivent will pay the online processing fees for personal donations made through the Thrivent online giving tool, up to $100,000 in fees per calendar year.
- Donations must be made through our Thrivent online giving tool. See above links.
- All donations on the Thrivent online giving tool are made through InFaith Community Foundation.
Member benefits and programs are not guaranteed contractual benefits. The interpretation of the provisions of these benefits and programs is at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Thrivent reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue, or refuse to provide any of the membership benefits or any part of them, at any time.
You should only purchase and keep insurance and annuity products that best meet the financial security needs of you and your family and never purchase or keep any insurance or annuity products to be eligible for nonguaranteed membership benefits. Participation is subject to applicable Terms and Conditions.
The Thrivent Choice® charitable grant program engages Thrivent members in providing grants that support charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. All grant decisions, including grant recipients and amounts, are made at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Directing Choice Dollars® is subject to the program's terms and conditions available at thrivent.com/thriventchoice.