Logo Use Policy
You must obtain corporate approval from Thrivent Financial for every new situation requiring the application of its logo. Do not copy or use any logos that are part of Thrivent websites. Thrivent requires this to ensure brand accuracy and to protect its trademarks.
Here are the steps to obtain and use a Thrivent Financial logo:
- Read this page and click on the "I Agree" button at the bottom.
- Download and provide a watermarked logo to the individual or organization that is applying the logo to your material. (A watermarked logo is used to show logo placement on a proof, but is not permitted for actual use.)
- Submit the Logo Application Approval Form (a link is on the watermarked logo page) and attach the proof of the material that logo will be used on (PDF or Word) with the watermarked logo on it.
- We will approve the proof and send the usable logo to the organization that needs it within 24 to 48 business hours (usually same day). If the logo application is not approved, changes may be required.
Permissible logo applications
Examples may include placement on:
- A plaque or trophy.
- A donated item.
- A sponsored sports team jersey.
- Promotional or advertising materials (such as ads, posters, brochures, websites, T-shirts, banners and church newsletters) created by a non-Thrivent Financial organization, institution, group or grant recipient – to recognize us for our support, sponsorship, partnership, involvement or contribution.
When logo applications are not permissible
The logo may not be used to create Thrivent Financial:
- Merchandise or clothing – Visit The Store (Link opens in new window) for logo merchandise.
- Ads, flyers, posters, brochures, letterhead, etc. – Field, regional financial office (RFO) and Community Engagement Team staff can contact Marketing Customer Service at 800-793-3401, option 2 for information about existing materials or templates, or submit a custom design request via Storefront (Link opens in new window) in FieldNet.
Chapter leaders and member networks can go to Tools & Resources (Link opens in new window) or contact a financial representative from the Member Connection Center at 800-847-4836, and say "fraternal" when prompted. You can also send an email to email@example.com.
- Office signs, name badges, banners, displays – Purchase from Thrivent Banner and Display Store (Link opens in new window).
- Thrivent Builds materials or templates that are already available. Check what's available at Thrivent Builds Resources.
- Thrivent Action team materials that are already available. Check what's available in the promotional material section of the action team's page.
I have read and agree with this logo policy.