You must obtain corporate approval from Thrivent for every new situation requiring the application of its logo. Do not copy or use any logos that are part of Thrivent websites, applications, or other resources. Thrivent requires this to ensure brand accuracy and to protect its trademarks.
It is appropriate to request a logo for such things as:
- A plaque or trophy.
- A donated item.
- Third-party sponsorship materials.
It is not appropriate to request a logo for:
- Merchandise or clothing—Visit
The Storefor logo merchandise.
- Ads, flyers, posters, brochures, letterhead, etc.—Field, Thrivent Advisor Group (TAG) and engagement team staff can contact Marketing Customer Service at
800-793-3401,option 2, for information about existing materials or templates.
- Office signs, name badges, banners, displays, etc.—Purchase from
Thrivent Banner and Display Store.
- Habitat and Thrivent materials or templates that are already available. Check what's available at
Habitat and Thrivent Resources.
- Thrivent Action Teams materials that are already available. Check what's available in the promotional material section of the
Thrivent Action Teams page.
I have read and agree with this logo policy.