Strong through the storm
“We know this is a time of uncertainty given the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation in
the U.S. and around the globe. As always, but especially now, we are committed to serving our members, customers and
Rest assured, Thrivent is a strong and stable diversified financial services organization that is well-positioned to not only weather, but thrive during this storm. Our strong capital and surplus positions will allow us to deliver on our past and future commitments to our customers.
Our financial professionals and call centers are ready to provide reassurance and guidance to you and all our customers – just give us a call.
We are here, ready to help.”
–Terry Rasmussen, President and CEO
How Thrivent is responding to COVID-19 situation
For our customers
As a financially strong and stable organization, Thrivent is here to help you navigate times of uncertainty. For more than 100 years, we’ve been supporting our customers through times like these, helping them take steps to feel confident about their finances.
Please contact your financial professional to discuss your specific questions and concerns. If you don’t have a financial professional, you can find one here or call us at 1-855-249-4738 to speak to a Thrivent Financial Guidance Team member.
If you are affected by COVID-19 and are having difficulty making payments related to your Thrivent products, please contact us at 1-800-847-4836.
Meanwhile, please see below for additional Thrivent resources:
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 27
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 26
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 25
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 24
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 23
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 20
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 19
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 18
- Market Update from Thrivent, March 17
- A Closer Look at the Market Downturn, March 12
- Markets Start the Week in Flux Over Coronavirus Concerns, March 9
- March 2020 Market Update: Fed Cuts Rates as Markets Continue to React to Coronavirus, March 4
- Coronavirus Impacts the Investment Markets, February 27
For our workforce
The health and well-being of our workforce and their families is integral to our decisions. Thrivent is committed to protecting the health and safety of our workforce while ensuring business operations continue so we’re able to provide excellent service to our customers. The steps we’re taking include:
- Beginning March 23, 2020, Thrivent is implementing a work-from-home requirement for most positions at all Thrivent locations through April 30, 2020. Thrivent financial professionals are strongly encouraged to utilize technology to meet virtually with customers. The only individuals who will be onsite are those who support critical business processes that cannot be executed remotely.
- Canceling all international and non-essential domestic business travel through April 30, 2020.
- Transitioning meetings and events to virtual engagements if possible; canceling or postponing those that need to be held in person.
- In keeping with the guidance from the CDC, Thrivent is closing its corporate offices to visitors, including vendors, contractors and business partners.
We will adjust our guidance as we receive further information from the CDC.
For our members
We strongly encourage you to review and adhere to guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as additional guidelines by public and health officials in your community.
Thrivent is holding Thrivent Member Network (TMN) Events virtually whenever possible, and canceling or postponing those events that can only be held in person.
Your Community Engagement Team will be sharing specific information about events and activities in your region as changes are made. Watch for updates on your TMN page on Thrivent.com.
Regarding Thrivent Action Teams, many members are choosing to postpone previously scheduled events or move those events online for the safety of participants and their communities. Thrivent is automatically extending all Thrivent Action Teams originally scheduled for March or April through June 30, 2020. If you would like a longer extension or would prefer to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Member Connection Center at 800-847-4836 and say "Action Teams" at the prompt.
Finally, we know our members are eager to support their communities during this unprecedented time. Click here for ideas from Thrivent on how you can do good from home, including virtual volunteer opportunities and participating in an online donation challenge.
To get specific information about Thrivent Federal Credit Union related to the coronavirus situation, click here.
To see how Thrivent Member Networks events and activities are affected by the coronavirus situation, visit your region's TMN page on Thrivent.com.