Thanks for visiting one of Thrivent's social media pages! All of us at Thrivent hope you participate in the conversations and find value in the messages shared. Please review the following guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers for your participation on any of our corporate, associates or representative social media pages. By making use of Thrivent's social media pages, you agree to these guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers. Thrivent may update these guidelines, disclosures and disclaimers at any time in its sole discretion without notice. Your participation is also subject to the terms and policies of the social media sites themselves:
- Facebook's Terms and Policies
- LinkedIn User Agreement
- Twitter Terms of Service
- Pinterest Terms of Service
- YouTube Terms of Service
- Product, service or general questions – Any comments, transactions, questions or concerns regarding any Thrivent product, service or program should be addressed to the Thrivent corporate office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 800-847-4836. You can also contact a Thrivent financial professional in your area using the Find A Financial Professional feature on Thrivent.com.
- Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Form CRS Relationship Summary
Choosing to work with Thrivent Investment Management Inc. is an important decision. To help in this decision, carefully review the Form CRS Relationship Summary (PDF) that contains information about the types of services offered; fees, costs, conflicts of interest, and standard of conduct; disciplinary history; and how to obtain more information. Additional information about available products and services from Thrivent Investment Management Inc. are listed below:
- Miscellaneous other fees and charges for brokerage and managed accounts (PDF)
- Regulation Best Interest Disclosure
- Managed Accounts Program Brochure (PDF)
- AdvisorFlex Managed Variable Annuity Program Brochure (PDF)
- Financial Planning Services Brochure (PDF)
- Account Service Fee Brochure (PDF)
Contact your financial professional or call 800-847-4836 if you have questions about the information in this section.
- Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Regulation Best Interest Disclosure
In its broker-dealer capacity, Thrivent Investment Management Inc. acts as your broker and your financial professional acts as your registered representative to provide you with recommendations that are in your best interest based on your investment objectives, risk tolerance, tax status, and other applicable financial information that you provide.
Review the Thrivent Investment Management Inc. Regulation Best Interest Disclosure document for important information about, among other things, the broker-dealer products and/or services that may be recommended to you and material conflicts of interests associated with the recommendation. We encourage you to carefully review the Regulation Best Interest Disclosure in conjunction with the documentation you will receive for your specific investment product (e.g. prospectuses, offering statements, insurance contracts, etc.).
Contact your financial professional or call 800-847-4836 if you have questions about the information in this disclosure section.
- Your Privacy – Information posted on social media sites can be accessed by other individuals. Do not post any personally identifiable health or financial information on any site. Please refer to each site's data and privacy policies concerning the protection of your information and controls.
- Join Discussion, Don't Derail It – When you participate in a specific thread of comments, please keep your comments relevant to the conversation. Promoting your own agenda and/or changing the topic doesn't help the community. If you have a new topic you'd like to discuss, you can post it as a new post or submit it privately via our Contact Form, or call our customer service team at 800-847-4836.
- Sharing Others' Content – Do not post intellectual property of others (i.e. copyrighted materials). See the Copyright and Copyright Agent Information for more details.
- No Solicitation, Please – Do not solicit on these pages. This includes, but is not limited to, spamming, solicitation to join email lists or groups, direct mail marketing materials or other advertisements.
- Be Nice – We do not allow obscene, racial, abusive or hateful comments, or any other comments intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- Posting Photos – By posting a photo to our wall, you represent and warrant that you have all rights and permissions necessary to share the photo in this manner. Thrivent may, at its discretion, remove any posts, but is not responsible for any claims, demands, damages or expenses arising from your post. When posting a photo of a minor, you must be the parent or legal guardian of the minor and have all rights and permissions necessary to post such photo. No photos may be posted by individuals under the age of 13. If you post photos of your child, do not identify the full name, address, telephone, or location where the photo was taken if it's a location your child frequents.
- Testimonials and recommendations – While we hope you have a great experience working with Thrivent, to ensure we're complying with industry regulations, please do not post testimonials about your experience with us, including recommendations or testimonials about your personal financial professional or your experience with a product or service.
- Use of content posted to Thrivent social media pages – When posting content (e.g., comments, photos) to any Thrivent social media page or site, you irrevocably agree and consent that Thrivent may edit or otherwise modify, use or not use the content for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensating you.
- Thrivent reserves the right, but not the responsibility, to remove any posts, without notice. If Thrivent doesn't remove a post, that doesn't mean that Thrivent endorses its content or views.
- THRIVENT IS THE MARKETING NAME FOR THRIVENT FINANCIAL FOR LUTHERANS. Insurance products issued by Thrivent. Not available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., a registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC, and a subsidiary of Thrivent. Licensed agent/producer of Thrivent. Registered representative of Thrivent Investment Management, Inc. Advisory services available through investment adviser representatives only.
- Thrivent and its financial professionals do not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.
- Thrivent financial professionals have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
- Directing Choice Dollars® and receiving Choice Dollars® grant funds are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Thrivent Choice® program.
- Deposit and lending services are offered by Thrivent Credit Union, the marketing name for Thrivent Federal Credit Union, a member-owned not-for-profit financial cooperative that is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and doing business in accordance with the Federal Fair Lending Laws. Insurance, securities, investment advisory and trust and investment management accounts and services offered by Thrivent, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, or its affiliates are not deposits or obligations of Thrivent Federal Credit Union, are not guaranteed by Thrivent Federal Credit Union or any bank, are not insured by the NCUA, FDIC or any other federal government agency, and involve investment risk, including possible loss of the principal amount invested.
Must qualify for membership in TCU.
- For additional important information, visit Thrivent.com/disclosures.
- By engaging with our pages or any content on our social media pages, you're making a connection with us and our page. It is not intended to be an "endorsement" of the products or services of Thrivent or our affiliates. Thrivent does not solicit testimonials or endorsements via social media sites, particularly those about our investment advisory products and services.
- The content published on Thrivent’s social media sites should not be considered as a recommendation, advertisement, endorsement or advice regarding specific products and services.
- The statements and/or opinions expressed by participants of this site are solely those of the persons participating. Such statements and/or opinions do not necessarily reflect the views of Thrivent or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates and are not adopted or endorsed by Thrivent or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Thrivent, its subsidiaries and affiliates are not responsible for the content of such statements and/or opinions. Positive feedback may not be representative of the experience of all clients, does not guarantee future performance or success, and should not be considered a recommendation by Thrivent for any specific investment product.
- The presence of third-party or external links on any Thrivent social media page does not represent an official endorsement or recommendation on behalf of Thrivent.
- Member programs are fraternal activities of Thrivent and its Thrivent Member Networks and are not contractual or guaranteed. Participation is subject to applicable Terms and Conditions, which are interpreted, along with other rules governing these benefits and programs, at Thrivent’s sole discretion. Benefits and programs are evaluated regularly, and Thrivent may change, modify, discontinue, or refuse to provide any of them at any time. Products should never be purchased or kept merely to be eligible to participate in membership benefits and programs.