Thrivent respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. Thrivent may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, terminate access to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe your work has been copied and is available on Thrivent's websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Thrivent's Copyright Agent with all of the following:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest and the complete name and address of every copyright owner.
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including the URL (the webpage address) or other electronic address of the location where the copyrighted work exists, or a copy of the copyrighted work.
- Identification of the specific location on Thrivent's website where the material you claim is infringing is located.
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- The copyright registration number issued by the U.S. Copyright Office and the date of that registration, if applicable.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Thrivent's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Toll-free: 800-847-4836, ext. 37718
c/o Copyright Agent
600 Portland Avenue S., Suite 100
Minneapolis, MN 55415