Share Your Unique Journey with Fellow Thrivent Members
What Does Your Path Look Like?
Would you like to be a part of the 2020 Thrivent member wall calendar? Now's your chance!
This year's theme is "A lifelong journey." We're looking for your original images and reflections on the journey we're all on to be wise with money and live generously.
Maybe you took a trip that transformed your life. Or you have a favorite place or a specific Bible passage that you return to time and again to help you refocus on God's plan. Maybe you've created a piece of art or written an essay that reflects on the twists and turns that we face on this journey through life.
Whatever it is, we want to hear from you. When you submit your entry, include a description of what's in the photo or where the writing came from and what it represents to you. If your entry is selected, we may include your description with your entry on the calendar page.
Submissions will be accepted through June 30, 2019.
All entries must be submitted electronically using the online Entry Submission Form below. We will select from the submitted entries for the 2020 calendar.
Order your calendar today!
Every Thrivent member can order one free copy of the calendar as our gift to you. (Once the calendars are printed, we'll have additional copies you can purchase while supplies last.) Simply complete this order form to pre-order your free calendar. Or watch for the order form in the June issue of Thrivent magazine.
Entry Submission Form
By completing this form, you give Thrivent permission to use your entry in the 2020 member wall calendar without compensation. Because of the large volume of entries we receive, we'll contact you only if your entry is chosen to be in the calendar.
- Photos must be in color; black/white, sepia or other monotone photos will not be accepted. Close-up images with vivid colors will produce the best results.
- Photos must be horizontal (landscape).
- We only accept images with a .JPG extension.
- Photos must be shot with at least a six megapixel camera. When taking digital images, set your camera at the highest possible resolution.
- Files must be 3MB or larger.
- When scanning in photographs, please use a resolution of 300 dpi or higher.
- Do not crop the image.
- Please try to use the best-quality image possible. If your image is below the minimum resolution/size requirements, do not simply increase the size in your editing software. You must either rescan the image or use a higher-quality image.
- If we select your photo, we may request a high resolution file so that it can be resized to fit on the calendar pages and maintain the image quality it deserves.
- Have watermarks (copyrights, names or other text overlays).
- Have digital camera time/date stamps.
- Have a decorative border.