Thrivent Member Network events are open and complimentary to everyone, including non-clients. Check back often, as new events are always being added. We offer financial education workshops, keynote speaker events, socials, generosity projects and more.
Upcoming Events
Upcoming Events
Clear all
By Date
There are 4 results that match your search. 4 results
  • June 02, 2022
    Online Webinar
    Thursday, June 2nd at 12:00 PM

    “Churches spend a great deal of time talking with Christians about what to do with 10% of their money; but where Christians actually need help is figuring out what to do with the other 90%.”

    These were the words of a denominational leader speaking about the challenge and opportunity the Church has in meeting Christians at the intersection of faith and money. At Thrivent, we believe that all that we have is a gift from God, and that we are called to be wise stewards of the resources God has entrusted to us. We also believe that Christian leaders across the country want to help their members use the resources in their care in ways that reflect their faith and values. However, many leaders aren’t sure where to get started or whether they are doing all that they could to cultivate faithful stewards of the gifts of God. Join us as we explore Christians’ financial needs and actions you as a leader can take to promote financial well-being among the people and communities you serve.
    No products will be sold. For additional disclosures, see
  • June 07, 2022
    Online Webinar
    Tuesday, June 7 at 7:30 PM

    As a Thrivent client, you have access to a suite of tools and resources designed to help you be wise with money and live a more content, confident and generous life. From helping you be wise with money to supporting your desire to live generously, Thrivent is here to guide you on your journey. Join the Mid Atlantic Engagement Leaders, for a special online event designed to orient you to our Thrivent Member Experience, and to learn the firsts steps towards activating your Thrivent member benefits.

    We'll cover it all, from Thrivent Action Teams to Thrivent Choice, to Thrivent's new Mobile App. We will also include educational resources, free and discounted services and other support that is available to you as a Thrivent client to make an impact on the communities where you live, work, and worship. Whether you're a new client or just need a refresher, you won't want to miss this event.
    No Products Will Be Sold. Member benefits and programs are not guaranteed contractual benefits. The interpretation of the provisions of these benefits and programs is at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Thrivent reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue, or refuse to provide any of the membership benefits or any part of them, at any time. You should only purchase and keep insurance and annuity products that best meet the financial security needs of you and your family and never purchase or keep any insurance or annuity products to be eligible for nonguaranteed membership benefits.
  • June 30, 2022
    Online Webinar
    Thursday, June 30th at 12:30PM ET
    Thursday, June 30th at 7:30 PM ET

    When should I file for Social Security benefits? Will I pay taxes on my Social Security benefits? If I file and continue to work, how will my benefits be affected? When it comes to Social Security and your retirement, a little knowledge can go a long way.

    Join the Thrivent Member Network for this virtual workshop, Savvy Social Security. During this workshop, you will learn how to help determine the ideal time to apply and ways to maximize your Social Security benefits while minimizing taxes on those benefits. Careful planning can help you get the most out of your Social Security benefits.
    No products will be sold at this event. For additional disclosures, see
  • July 21, 2022
    Online Webinar
    Thursday, July 21st at 12:30PM ET
    Thursday, Juy 21st at 7:30 PM ET

    Fact #1: Taxes can be complicated. Fact #2: No one wants to pay more than their fair share.

    When it comes to taxes and your retirement, a little knowledge can go a long way - and maybe even help you save more of your hard-earned money. Join the Thrivent Member Network for this virtual workshop, Savvy Tax Strategies. During this workshop, we will cut through the jargon and complexity to help you understand how to create an efficient retirement tax strategy. Explore how to help dodge the Social Security “tax trap” and learn more about the recently passed SECURE Act. You’ll also learn how to avoid common - and costly mistakes with your investments, health care and estate.
    No products will be sold at this event. For additional disclosures, see