When you're ready to make an impact on the causes and nonprofits you care most about, we're here to help. Through our Thrivent Choice® program, you can make a personal donation or direct Thrivent Choice Dollars® to more than 40,000 churches and nonprofits.
Choose a charitable organization
There are thousands of participating organizations from which to choose. You can direct Choice Dollars and make personal donations to as many of them as you'd like. Enrolled organizations must be:
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit or church that meets program eligibility rules (PDF).
- Recommended by a member.
- Approved by a Thrivent Member Network leadership board before being added to the online catalog.
Not finding an organization you're looking for? Recommend organizations
- Must be a benefit member (someone who meets membership eligibility, has been admitted for membership, and has a qualified connection to a Thrivent insurance or annuity product or received a settlement agreement from such insurance).
- Must be age 16 or older.
- At least $750 in annual premiums of qualifying insurance products.
- At least $20,000 in contract value of qualifying products.
- Hold a qualifying Thrivent volunteer leadership position.
Thrivent Choice Resources
"I appreciate your Thrivent Choice program. Not only have you handled our financial investments well but now you are offering us a chance to give back to the charities that we so strongly believe in."*
* The member's experience may not be the same as other members' and does not indicate future performance or success.
* Thrivent will pay the online processing fees for personal donations made through InFaith Community Foundation up to $100,000 per calendar year.
The Thrivent Choice charitable grant program engages Thrivent members and Thrivent Member Networks in providing grants that support charitable activities, furthering Thrivent's mission and its purposes under state law. All grant decisions, including grant recipients and amounts, are made at the sole discretion of Thrivent. Directing Choice Dollars® is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Thrivent Choice® program and if you direct any Choice Dollars® this means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions (PDF).