Estate Administration & Settlement Services
Helping you fulfill your loved one's wishes.
Losing a loved one is an emotional journey. Imagine your heirs having to settle your estate. The process can be complicated, unsettling and take as long as 18 months – in some cases even longer – to complete. We can help your loved ones navigate this trying time so you can honor their wishes. Count on us to help them finalize details so they can focus on what matters.
How we can help
Thrivent Trust Company's experienced estate settlement administrators will help you locate, transfer and safeguard the assets your loved one accumulated over the years. We'll also manage and liquidate the assets as needed, taking into account the tax consequences.
Services we provide
Our team will help you:
- Review estate planning documents.
- Identify, locate, collect, value and safeguard assets.
- Notify creditors within the legally required timeframe.
- Locate beneficiaries and obtain necessary information.
- Manage complex assets, such as real estate.
- Hire and consult with third-party advisors for legal work, tax preparation, real estate and other transactions.
- Communicate and file documents with the IRS.
- Determine and pay the deceased's debts and estate expenses.
- Distribute the estate's assets in accordance with the terms of the will and trust.
- Estate Administration and Settlement FAQs
What is a trust? How does a trust work? Learn how establishing a trust can help you manage your wealth now and in the future.