Church & Institution Financing
Whether you're building, expanding, remodeling or seeking to save money by refinancing, Thrivent Financial can help. Our unique 30-year fixed-rate loans help set us apart from other commercial lenders. Our rates are exceptional and so is our dedication to you. For more than a century, Thrivent Financial has worked with churches and Christian organizations to help them grow their ministries, facilities and make a difference in their local communities.
Rates as low as 3.125%. From three-year to 30-year fixed-rate loans. Call Thrivent at 800-984-9425 or apply now.
- Competitive rates. Low fees. Responsive service.
- Three-year to 30-year fixed-rate programs.
- Customized loans to fit your ministry.
- A dedicated team to service your loan over its entire term.
- Flexibility to easily modify your loan to support future needs.
- Outreach resources to help broaden your ministry's impact.
More Than a Lender
As a membership organization of Christians, our purpose is to help guide you and your members to be wise with money. We do that through a unique blend of faith, finances and generosity. Learn more about the Thrivent difference.
We know churches
We lend exclusively to Christian churches and institutions. We know that over the life of your loan, many things will likely change in your church. We make it easy to modify your loan as needed. We're committed to strengthening Christian communities and equipping churches for the future, and we'll be here for the long term.
Loans to fit your needs
We can help you plan for construction and permanent financing needs. We offer traditional and flexible funding for:
- Refinance existing mortgage loans.
- Purchasing new property.
- Construction of new buildings.
- Expanding, remodeling or renovating.
- Purchasing an organ or worship equipment.
- Repairs (parking lots, roofs, HVAC, etc.).
Thrivent offers many loan options, including longer terms than most other lenders. Let us help you choose which option best supports your ministry. Read our loan options (PDF) for a full explanation.
We keep it simple
Our experienced team will help you through the lending process from start to finish. Our loan documents are easy to understand. We don't put difficult and time-consuming covenants into your loan. We hold and service all our loans in-house.
In addition to financing, we offer programs that support the values of faith, family and service, as well as opportunities for church members to support organizations and causes they care about.
- Member-directed contributions through Thrivent Choice®.
- Thrivent Builds (Link opens in new window) with Habitat for Humanity.
- Member-led Thrivent Action Teams to positively impact local communities.
Designed just for you
Thrivent members have entrusted us to manage their money wisely for more than a 100 years. Providing mortgage loans to churches and other Christian institutions is one way we do that. Each loan is different because every ministry is unique. Let our loan experts work with you to customize a solution that matches your plans.
"We are so glad to have found a ministry partner in Thrivent! They are the first lender we have worked with that truly cares to understand our mission and vision, and then works hard to help us accomplish our goals."*
* The organization's experience may not be representative of the experience of other organizations. This story is also not indicative of future performance or success.
Have a Financial Representative contact me
Call our financial advice center
M Th: 8 a.m. 7 p.m., Central time
F: 8 a.m. 6 p.m., Central time
While Thrivent Financial is proud to support its members and benevolent efforts, it and its affiliates are not a church or part of the church.