Thrivent AdvisorFlex Variable Annuity Investment Options
Thrivent AdvisorFlex Variable Annuity™ provides flexibility for your investing needs within a managed account structure. It combines access to proprietary and nonproprietary subaccount options with the insurance benefits of a variable annuity. Your financial professionals can help create a portfolio that meets your objectives and investing style, while balancing potential return and risk.
Which subaccounts may be right for you?
One of our financial professionals will guide you by finding the right portfolio mix that meets your objectives and investing style. Take a look at our Thrivent AdvisorFlex Variable Annuity™ options:
Domestic Equity Portfolios
- American Funds IS Growth-Income
- MFS® Blended Research® Core Equity
- Thrivent Large Cap Index
- Fidelity® VIP Value1
- MFS® Value
- Thrivent Large Cap Value
- Thrivent Partner Growth Stock2
- Thrivent Large Cap Growth
- Vanguard® VIF Capital Growth11
- MFS® Mid Cap Value
- Janus Henderson Enterprise
- Thrivent Mid Cap Index
- Thrivent Mid Cap Stock
- DFA VA U.S. Targeted Value
- Principal Small Cap
- Thrivent Small Cap Index
- Thrivent Small Cap Stock
- Thrivent Small Cap Growth
- Vanguard® VIF Small Company Growth11
- Thrivent Partner All Cap3
- Vanguard® VIF Total Stock Market Index11
Global Equity Portfolios
- American Funds IS Global Growth
- Thrivent Large Cap Stock
- Thrivent Low Volatility Equity
International Equity Portfolios
- American Funds IS International
- DFA VA International Small
- Fidelity® VIP Emerging Markets
- Fidelity® VIP International Capital Appreciation1
- John Hancock International Equity Index Trust B4
- MFS® International Value
- Principal Diversified International
- Thrivent Partner Emerging Markets Equity5
- Thrivent Partner Worldwide Allocation6
- Vanguard® VIF International11
Sector Equity Portfolios
- MFS® Global Real Estate
- MFS® Technology
- Thrivent Real Estate Securities
- Thrivent Partner Healthcare7
Income and Allocation Portfolios
- Thrivent Balanced Income Plus
- Thrivent Diversified Income Plus
- Thrivent Limited Maturity Bond
- Vanguard® VIF Short-Term Investment-Grade11
Intermediate-Term Investment-Grade Bond
- BlackRock Total Return V.I.
- John Hancock Core Bond Trust8
- MFS® Corporate Bond
- Principal Government & High Quality Bond10
- Thrivent Income
- Vanguard® VIF Total Bond Market Index11
- PIMCO VIT Long-Term U.S. Government
- PIMCO VIT Real Return
- Thrivent High Yield
- John Hancock Strategic Income Opportunities Trust9
- Thrivent Multidimensional Income
- Thrivent Opportunity Income Plus
- PIMCO VIT Global Bond (Unhedged)
- Templeton Global Bond VIP
- PIMCO VIT Emerging Markets Bond
- Thrivent Money Market
Fixed Account Options12
- Thrivent Fixed Account
- Thrivent DCA Fixed Account
"I have friends who garden or golf or do things in addition to volunteering. But I don't know anybody in my circle of friends who is retired and doesn't volunteer at least some."*
* The member's experience may not be the same as other members' and does not indicate future performance or success.
Contract Forms: ICC16 W-WR-FPVA, W-WR-FPVA (16) Series
THRIVENT FINANCIAL IS THE MARKETING NAME FOR THRIVENT FINANCIAL FOR LUTHERANS.
Investing in a variable annuity involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. The prospectus contains more complete information on the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the variable annuity contract and underlying investment options, which investors should read and consider carefully before investing. Prospectuses are available from a Thrivent Financial representative or at Thrivent.com. If you would like a free buyer’s guide for more details, please call 800-847-4836.
1 FIDELITY, FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, and FIDELITY INVESTMENTS and Pyramid logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC. Used with permission.
2 Subadvised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
3 Subadvised by FIAM LLC.
4 A fund of JHVIT subadvised by SSgA Funds Management, Inc.
5 Subadvised by Aberdeen Asset Managers Limited.
6 Subadvised by Aberdeen Asset Managers Limited, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, L.P. and Principal Global Investors, LLC.
7 Subadvised by Sectoral Asset Management Inc.
8 A fund of JHVIT subadvised by Wells Capital Management, Inc.
9 A fund of JHVIT subadvised by John Hancock Asset Management a division of Manulife Asset Management (US) LLC.
10 Sub-advised by Edge Asset Management, A Principal Boutique.
11 Vanguard is a registered trademark of The Vanguard Group, Inc., used with permission.
12 Fixed accounts offer a fixed rate of interest and are guaranteed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Thrivent Financial.