Thrivent AdvisorFlex Variable Annuity Investment Options
Thrivent AdvisorFlex Variable Annuity™ provides flexibility for your investing needs within a managed account structure. It combines access to proprietary and nonproprietary subaccount options with the insurance benefits of a variable annuity. Your financial professionals can help create a portfolio that meets your objectives and investing style, while balancing potential return and risk.
Which subaccounts may be right for you?
One of our financial professionals will guide you by finding the right portfolio mix that meets your objectives and investing style. Take a look at our Thrivent AdvisorFlex Variable Annuity™ options:
Domestic Equity Portfolios
- American Funds IS Growth-Income
- MFS® Blended Research® Core Equity
- Thrivent Large Cap Index
- Fidelity® VIP Value1
- MFS® Value
- Thrivent Large Cap Value
- Thrivent Partner Growth Stock2
- Thrivent Large Cap Growth
- Vanguard® VIF Capital Growth10
- MFS® Mid Cap Value
- Janus Henderson Enterprise
- Thrivent Mid Cap Index
- Thrivent Mid Cap Stock
- DFA VA U.S. Targeted Value
- Principal Small Cap
- Thrivent Small Cap Index
- Thrivent Small Cap Stock
- Thrivent Small Cap Growth
- Vanguard® VIF Small Company Growth10
- Thrivent All Cap
- Vanguard® VIF Total Stock Market Index10
Global Equity Portfolios
- American Funds IS Global Growth
- Thrivent Global Stock
- Thrivent Low Volatility Equity
International Equity Portfolios
- American Funds IS International
- DFA VA International Small
- Fidelity® VIP Emerging Markets
- Fidelity® VIP International Capital Appreciation1
- John Hancock International Equity Index Trust B3
- MFS® International Intrinsic Value
- Principal Diversified International
- Thrivent Partner Emerging Markets Equity4
- Thrivent International Allocation5
- Vanguard® VIF International10
Sector Equity Portfolios
- MFS® Global Real Estate
- MFS® Technology
- Thrivent Real Estate Securities
- Thrivent Partner Healthcare6
Income and Allocation Portfolios
- Thrivent Balanced Income Plus
- Thrivent Diversified Income Plus
- Thrivent Limited Maturity Bond
- Vanguard® VIF Short-Term Investment-Grade10
Intermediate-Term Investment-Grade Bond
- BlackRock Total Return V.I.
- John Hancock Core Bond Trust7
- MFS® Corporate Bond
- Principal Government & High Quality Bond9
- Thrivent Income
- Vanguard® VIF Total Bond Market Index10
- PIMCO VIT Long-Term U.S. Government
- PIMCO VIT Real Return
- Thrivent High Yield
- John Hancock Strategic Income Opportunities Trust8
- Thrivent Multidimensional Income
- Thrivent Opportunity Income Plus
- PIMCO VIT Global Bond (Unhedged)
- Templeton Global Bond VIP
- PIMCO VIT Emerging Markets Bond
- Thrivent Money Market
Fixed Account Options11
- Thrivent Fixed Account
- Thrivent DCA Fixed Account
"I have friends who garden or golf or do things in addition to volunteering. But I don't know anybody in my circle of friends who is retired and doesn't volunteer at least some."*
* The member's experience may not be the same as other members' and does not indicate future performance or success.
Contract Forms: ICC16 W-WR-FPVA, W-WR-FPVA (16) Series
THRIVENT IS THE MARKETING NAME FOR THRIVENT FINANCIAL FOR LUTHERANS.
Investing in a variable annuity involves risk, including the possible loss of principal. The prospectus contains more complete information on the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the variable annuity contract and underlying investment options, which investors should read and consider carefully before investing. Prospectuses are available from a Thrivent financial representative or at Thrivent.com. If you would like a free buyer's guide for more details, please call 800-847-4836.
1 FIDELITY, FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, and FIDELITY INVESTMENTS and Pyramid logo are registered service marks of FMR LLC. Used with permission.
2 Subadvised by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
3 A fund of JHVIT subadvised by SSgA Funds Management, Inc.
4 Subadvised by Aberdeen Asset Managers Limited.
5 Partially subadvised by Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
6 Subadvised by Sectoral Asset Management Inc.
7 A fund of JHVIT subadvised by Wells Capital Management, Inc.
8 A fund of JHVIT subadvised by John Hancock Asset Management a division of Manulife Asset Management (US) LLC.
9 Sub-advised by Edge Asset Management, A Principal Boutique.
10 Vanguard is a registered trademark of The Vanguard Group, Inc., used with permission.
11 Fixed accounts offer a fixed rate of interest and are guaranteed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Thrivent Financial.