Answers, Aid & More: Membership Benefits
As a Thrivent member, you have access to a range of benefits that can help you, whether you're going through a time of transition or planning for future changes. Use your membership to access these resources to ease burdens and take care of important financial and legal matters.
Free and Discounted Services
- Health Discounts – Select discounts on dental, vision, hearing and prescription drug services.
- Identity Monitoring – Enroll in identity monitoring programs to help reduce your risk of identity theft.
Free Educational Resources
- Your Will and Estate Planning Guide – A comprehensive guide that helps you prepare to work with your attorney to develop or update your estate plan, establish a trust and more.
- Independent Living – Personalized advice and resources to help support a loved one's independence or your own.
- A Time to Mourn, A Time to Dance: Help for the Losses in Life – A guide for dealing with grief and a range of life-changing circumstances.
- Step by Step: Your Guide to Making Practical Decisions When a Loved One Dies – Information guide with tips on planning a funeral, administrative tasks and settling an estate. A glossary and checklists are included.
Financial Assistance Benefits
Eligibility requirements may apply for these benefits.
- Uninsurable Child Life Insurance Benefit – Life insurance coverage for a child (age 16 and under) who would otherwise not be able to be insured.
- Newborn Death Benefit – Provides financial relief for medical and funeral costs related to the loss of a newborn.
- Legacy Support for Orphan Children Benefit – Orphaned children of Thrivent benefit members can receive financial assistance until age 18 and while in college.
Membership benefits are not guaranteed contractual benefits. The interpretation of the provisions of these benefits is at the sole discretion of Thrivent Financial. These benefits are reviewed and evaluated regularly. Thrivent reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or refuse to provide any of the membership benefits or any part of them, at any time. You should never purchase or keep any insurance or annuity products to be eligible for these nonguaranteed membership benefits. You should only purchase and keep insurance and annuity products that best meet the financial security needs of you and your family.