- Monthly premiums start as low as $12/month.1
- Multiple payment options give you flexibility to find the best fit for your budget.
- As your child grows up, they'll maintain insurability as an adult even if they experience health issues later in life.
- If the unthinkable happens, the policy's death benefit can assist the family with doctor bills or final expenses. It can also help them afford time off from work.
- Taking advantage of a guaranteed purchase option (GPO) can allow you to buy up to $1 million of additional coverage. And your child won't even have to go through underwriting.
Every Kid Deserves a Champion. Your Financial Strategy Deserves One, Too.
Find a financial professional near you
Get the financial guidance that's right for you. Enter your ZIP Code to find a financial professional in your local area.
Or Call: 855-228-7906
Guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of Thrivent.
If requested, a licensed insurance agent/producer may contact you and financial solutions, including insurance, may be solicited.
This contract has exclusions, limitations, reductions of benefits and terms under which the contract may be continued in force or discontinued. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your licensed insurance agent/producer.
Contract Forms: ICC19 L-LZ-WL, ICC19 L-SZ-SPWL, L-LZ-WL (19), L-SZ-SPWL (19) Series.
1 Based on quote for 1-year old male, $25,000 Whole Life Pay to 70.
2 Loans and surrenders will decrease the death proceeds and the value available to pay insurance costs which may cause the contract to terminate without value. Surrenders may generate an income tax liability and charges may apply. A significant taxable event can occur if a contract terminates with outstanding debt. Contact your tax advisor for further details. Loaned values may accumulate at a lower rate than unloaned values.