Hey Parents! Kids' Contest is Here!
Have them answer our question with an essay, video or drawing, and they might win $100.
In our seventh annual Kids’ Contest, Thrivent magazine wants to know from kids: How are you using the gifts God has given you—time, talents and treasures—to help others around you?
Your child can answer the question in one of three ways:
- Create a drawing (mail in or submit online—see form below)
- Write an essay (submit online only—see form below)
- Make a video for YouTube (submit online only—see form below)
Here's what you (parents and kids) need to know:
Submit your entry
- All essays must be submitted online. Please fill out information completely and attach your submission.
- All videos must be uploaded to YouTube and entrants must share the video url on the online submission form.
- Drawings may be submitted online or they may be mailed. If mailing, be sure to download and include the entry and consent form entry and consent form (PDF) Mail to:
Thrivent magazine Kids' Contest
4321 N. Ballard Rd.
Appleton, WI 54919-0001
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org