Independence May Be Within Reach
Benefit and associate members get tools, guidance and resources
It may be hard to know where to turn if you need help staying independent as you age. As another benefit of your membership with Thrivent Financial, you can get access to Silver Brick Road's1 online tools to help you live securely and independently.
These online tools include a one-stop, comprehensive source of guidance and resources customized for you based on your answers to an interactive assessment.
By enrolling in this membership benefit, you gain access to these features – and more – anywhere, anytime:
- Service finder2 – Whether you're looking for a home health aide or an Alzheimer's support group, you can easily find what you need close to home.
- Assessments, recommendations & personalized plans – Complete the interactive assessment to determine your needs.
- Resource library – Access pertinent articles and videos related to health, disability, aging and elder care.
- Personal care circle – Connect with family members and friends who live locally or across the world to communicate confidentially and securely about care needs.
- Expert help2 – Access a Care Advocate if you or your loved ones need a qualified expert to consult with. (Members pay for the cost of the consultation.)
Enroll in this valuable membership benefit today to plan for your own independence or to support a loved one's.
Get free online access to Silver Brick Road
If you're already a Thrivent member, you can enroll today.
Thrivent reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue, or refuse to provide any of the membership benefits or any part of them, at any time.
1 This membership benefit is distinctly separate from any long-term care insurance coverage you may have and should not be viewed as a replacement for long-term care insurance.
2 Members with a long-term care insurance contract should consider contacting their insurance provider before contracting for health care provider services or utilizing the Expert Help feature.