Vote for board members to represent you between Oct. 8 and Nov. 24
Have a say in your membership organization
As a member, you have a say in who represents you on the board of directors of Thrivent, a fraternal benefit society for Christians. Your vote gives you a voice!
Check out the candidates – fellow members from around the country who are elected to lead and govern our unique membership-owned organization – and vote.
Cast your vote between Oct. 8 and Nov. 24
There are two ways you can cast your vote:
- Online, or
- Using the paper ballot mailed to your home. Send it back to us or scan the QR code.
Misplaced your paper ballot?
Just call us at 800-847-4836 and say "Fraternal" after the prompt and we'll send you a replacement.
Vote online starting Oct. 8
1. Use your nine-digit Thrivent Member ID and date of birth to vote. You can find your member ID on your ballot, membership card and account statements.
2. Registered on Thrivent.com? If so, log in with your user ID and password to vote.
Learn about the candidates & board election process
Board election process:
If you’re part of one of the following Thrivent Member Networks, you will find details about regional elections after you log in to vote online:
- Thrivent Member Network - Florida & Georgia Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Great Lakes Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Kansas & Missouri Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Northland Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Northwest Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Northeast Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Ohio & Western Pennsylvania Region
- Thrivent Member Network - Rocky Mountain Region
- Thrivent Member Network - South Wisconsin Region