Participate in Your Chapter or Thrivent Member Network
Thrivent is different from most other financial services organizations. As a fraternal benefit society, we have local member groups all over the country. As a member, you're part of one!
Over the next few years, our current chapter system will transition to Thrivent Member Networks. These member groups offer you many opportunities to help others be wise with money and live generously.
- Lead a Thrivent Action Team for a cause you care about.
- Lead a chapter service team and apply for Care Abounds in Communities funding to help individuals or non profit organizations locally. (Doesn't apply to regions with Thrivent Member Networks.)
- Become a congregational advocate to help your church partner with Thrivent. Sign up online.
- Participate in Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity.
- Use Thrivent resources to lead a workshop in your church or community on timely financial and stewardship topics.
- If you're eligible, direct Thrivent Choice Dollars® to any of the more than 20,000 churches and nonprofits enrolled in the program.
"What Thrivent has to offer … can meet the needs of so many."*
* The member's experience may not be the same as other members' and does not indicate future performance or success.
Thrivent Action Teams - Application
Now that you know how Thrivent Action Teams work, it's time to get started on your project and live generously.