Winter 2013 | Volume 111 | Number 666
How To Vote
1. First step to voting: How do I know if I'm a Thrivent benefit member?
It's simple! If you're a benefit member, you'll get a ballot in your email inbox or your mailbox in early March. (Generally, benefit members are 16 or older and own a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product.)
2. I got the ballot: What's the vote about?
It's about whether to extend our common bond from Lutheran to Christian. You can learn more by visiting Thrivent.com/vote.
Here's an overview:
- A common bond is a connection shared by members.
- The vote is to extend it from Lutheran to Christian.
- It would allow us to help more Christians be wise with money and live generously.
- Voting is open from March 1 to April 30.
- This decision is up to benefit members and every vote counts.
3. How do I vote?
How you vote is up to you. There are three different ways you can cast your vote.
- Online: Go to Thrivent.com/vote and click on "Vote Now."
- By mail: Fill out the ballot you receive in the mail and send it back.
- By phone: 855-363-2810 (toll free).
You can vote 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Have your Member ID ready because you'll need to enter it, along with your date of birth, to vote online or by phone. You can find your Member ID on your membership card or online.
Your voice has been heard!
Every vote counts. We'll share results with our members in the Summer issue of Thrivent magazine.