Member Leader News
Congregational Advocate News
Helping Thrivent members be "Wise with Money" with the Thrivent Federal Credit Union.
More than 45,000 Christians across the nation have the tools to save more, spend less and give abundantly thanks to Thrivent Federal Credit Union (TFCU). With competitive rates, personalized service and financial guidance based on biblical principles, you can feel the power of contentment.
Here are a few opportunities you may want to share with the members of your church.
cuLearn's Connect Program offers scholarships & tips on paying for college: The program is designed to support students, parents, and learners who share one common concern. How will we pay for college?
The program provides:
- Scholarship opportunities.
- Educational articles about how to pay for college.
- Tips for being wise with money during the college years.
- Helpful reminders of the steps to take and when to take them.
- Fun and useful tools to help with college funding needs.
To connect those in your congregation to this program in your church have those interested go to culearn.com/connect
For a limited time, get a mortgage on a new home from TFCU and you can choose between the following special offers:
- Save $500 in closing costs; OR
- Donate $1,000 to a charity of your choice (any 501(c)(3) is eligible – including churches!)
When you finance your new home purchase with TFCU, you'll get access to competitive rates, top-notch service and exclusive banking tools.
To connect those in your congregation to this offer have those interested go to https://www.thriventcu.com/offers/spring-mortgage.html
Or go to Thriventcu.com to learn more.