Congregational Advocate News
Be part of something bigger. Helps the children of St. Jude.
Receive free resources to host a fundraiser in your church
At Thrivent, we understand that creating a culture of generosity in your church is important. Every day, our not-for-profit financial services organization helps Christians on their Wise With Money Journey so they can live more content, confident and generous lives.
Guided by our mission, we’re offering your church free resources to host a fundraiser to benefit St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®.
It’s easy to be part of something bigger!
Go to the Thrivent Action Kit for St. Jude page to sign up and receive a kit, which will include the following materials:
- A host gift.
- Two Back-to-School Survival Kits: Two backpacks filled with back-to-school items you can use for a fundraiser to benefit St. Jude.
- Ideas and resources for hosting a fundraiser (if you don’t already have something in mind).
- Promotional materials for your event.
- One donation tracking sheet.
- Fifty small individual envelopes for donations.
- One large envelope to send funds raised to St. Jude.
Host your fundraiser before Oct. 31, 2018, and submit proceeds in an envelope to St Jude. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Kits are limited, so order yours today
Sign-up will close Aug. 31 or will remain open while materials last.
About St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food-because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
Let's end childhood cancer. Together.