Thank you for volunteering your time and talents to support your church in partnership with Thrivent Financial. Below you will find resources to help you get started in your role.
- Congregational Advocate Role Training (Link opens in new window) (Online Course)
- Member Leader Training – Use these resources to gain a better understanding of Thrivent Financial, the chapter system and other member leader roles.
- Understanding Your Role as a Congregational Advocate (Link opens in new window) (PDF, 82K)
- Congregational Advocate News
- Connecting with Church Leaders (Link opens in new window) (PDF, 74K) – Conversation guide to help you uncover the needs of your church and how Thrivent can help.
- Introduction Article (Word, 27K) – Three templates that can be used to introduce yourself as a congregational advocate(s) to the church.
- Introduction Letter (Word, 27K) – Letter template to welcome new church members and introduce yourself as a congregational advocate.
- Mission, Vision, Values – Learn about our purpose, The Thrivent Way.
- Membership & Benefits – Information about what it means to be a Thrivent member and the various benefits of membership.
- Financial Strength – Thrivent by the numbers: community impact, earned ratings and annual reports.
- Thrivent Choice – Learn more about the program, special promotions and available promotional tools.
- Thrivent Choice® Fact Sheet for Congregational Advocates (Link opens in new window) (PDF, 127K) – A high-level overview specific to the congregational advocate audience.
- Thrivent Builds with Habitat for Humanity – Learn about Thrivent's partnership with Habitat for Humanity and how to get involved.
- Baptismal Medallions & Confirmation Crosses – Access information and learn how to order.
- Simply Giving® (Link opens in new window) (PDF, 225K) – This program can help automate planned giving in your church.
- Financial Education – Learn more about Thrivent’s various educational workshops.
- Strengthen Your Community (Link opens in new window) (25064A) (PDF, 202K) – Printable resource that summarizes workshop offerings.
- Communicating with Members, Churches and Communities (Link opens in new window) (PDF, 217K) – Discusses various communication methods, along with tips and where to go for help.
- How to Order Supplies Step-by-Step (Link opens in new window) (PDF, 176K) – Walks you through how to order supplies available to congregational advocates.