Annual Chapter Planning
Chapter planning isn't a one-time event. It's an ongoing process meant to help you and your board:
- Identify and stay focused on what's most important to achieving your vision and goals.
- Create positive and meaningful experiences for your local members.
- Leverage the individual strengths, gifts, and connections of your board.
- Keep track of your progress, celebrate achievements, and make adjustments along the way.
Each year, your chapter is asked to develop an annual plan that focuses on the best way to spark member energy and engagement, while furthering our shared mission of helping people be wise with money and inspiring them to live generously.
Your board should choose strategies, tactics and success measures that based on the needs of your members and the opportunities in your community. We invite you to take a proactive approach in identifying community needs and solutions. Consider new ways to serve local communities, while creating positive and meaningful experiences for your local members.
As you make your plan and refine it, remember our shared mission and goals:
Mission: To strengthen Christian communities by helping people be wise with money and inspiring them to live generously.
- To get more chapter members involved in strengthening your community.
- To increase visibility and awareness of Thrivent Financial's collective impact in the community.
Following are some tools to help with the planning discussion and process. Once your board has completed your chapter plan, you do not need to send it to the home office of Thrivent Financial.