Thrivent client website refreshed to improve your experience
Your time is valuable, and we want to make sure you can find what you need, when you need it. With that in mind, our client website, MyThrivent, recently was visually refreshed to improve your experience.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Clear navigation with easy-to-access content.
- An updated account overview page that gets right into the details that matter to you.
- A shortened profile page that includes only the essentials.
Though we’ve made visual changes, you’ll still be able to do everything you could before, from checking your statements to making changes to your personal information.
To explore the new layout yourself, go to thrivent.com and click on Log In in the upper right corner.
‘Member ID’ now called ‘Thrivent ID’
The term “Member ID,” is now being called “Thrivent ID.” You’ll see this change on thrivent.com log in and registration screens and on statements, among other items.
Thrivent completes new Corporate Center
The completion of Thrivent’s new Corporate Center in downtown Minneapolis in June coincided with the launch of the organization’s new brand. It was a milestone moment—representing the organization’s transformation and all we have to offer.
“The new Corporate Center is fresh and modern, with an eye toward the future,” says Kirsten Spreck, vice president of Workforce Experience at Thrivent. “Our new building embodies our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented workforce in order to continue to grow and serve our clients well. The building architecture and layout emphasizes collaboration and innovation, two foundational elements to providing exceptional products, programs and services for our clients.”
Most Thrivent employees have been working from home since the COVID-19 pandemic hit. Immediately, move plans for June had to be reimagined and a new strategy developed, not just for moving employees’ office items, but also the 1,200 treasured pieces in the Thrivent Collection of Religious Art.
The new eight-floor building features a modern, flexible work environment and includes:
- A flexible, free-address environment where employees can choose where to work each day. They also can choose from height-adjustable desks for sitting or standing with dual monitors or booths.
- Spaces for both collaborative and quiet work, including meeting rooms, focus rooms and a variety of team spaces.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to provide more daylight in the building.
- Easy-to-access spaces for our Thrivent Credit Union and art gallery. The gallery is visible to the public walking through the skyway.
- Reliable user-friend meeting technology and fast connectivity.
The only employees currently working in the new building are those approved to perform critical job functions that cannot be performed remotely. Comprehensive guidelines are in place for those employees, including social distancing, adhering to robust hygiene habits in the office and wearing cloth face coverings.
“While everyone is excited to experience the new building, we are taking a measured and phased approach,” Spreck says. “We’ll return to the new building once we can ensure the safety and well-being of all. That’s our top priority.”
What’s your financial personality?
If you’ve ever filled out a personality quiz for fun, you may have learned some interesting, and even amusing, tidbits about yourself. But have you ever taken a financial personality quiz?
Now’s your chance. Thrivent has created the
After completing just eight questions, you’ll be assigned one of six personality types—designer, delegator, improviser, free spirit, climber or gardener. Simply provide your email address, and you can receive more information about your personality type.