Application Guidelines - Lutheran Community
- Complete the brief online Eligibility Survey to find out if your Lutheran nonprofit organization is eligible for a grant and to access the application or concept proposal.
- If you are eligible, complete the application or concept proposal at the end of the Eligibility Survey. Prior to doing so, note the following:
- Read and have a thorough understanding of the Lutheran Grant Program Guidelines (Link opens in new window) (Word, 97K). Understand the exclusions noted on page two of the guidelines.
- Project focus should align with achieving stronger economic security and sustainability for either your organization or those you serve.
- Grant requests in an amount higher than $25,000 must first complete a concept proposal. (see eligibility survey)
- Email submissions are required. Submit your application or concept proposal and all supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read and have a thorough understanding of the Grant Writing Criteria
- Deadlines – applications/concept proposals are accepted on a continuous basis. Decisions are generally communicated within eight weeks of receipt.