Coaching Session 1
- Session 1 Prep Tips – Tips to help you prepare for your first coaching session.
- Financial Coach Notes Session 1 (Word) – Use this template to take notes during your first coaching session.
- Wheel of Life (PDF) – Rank your level of satisfaction in each area of your life. Draw a rainbow curve on the dotted line through that pie slice associated with the number scale. The closer you are to a 10 on the outside of the circle, the more satisfied you are.
- Personal Finance Wheel (PDF) – Rate your current financial status.
Coaching Session 2
- Session 2 Prep Tips – Tips to help you prepare for your second coaching session.
- Financial Coach Notes Session 2 (Word) – Use this template to take notes during your second coaching session.
- SMART Goals – Goals should be straightforward and emphasize what you want to happen. Specifics help us to focus our efforts and clearly define what we are going to do. Specific is the What, Why, and How of the SMART model.