Thrivent's educational resources help you discover ways to find more financial clarity and ideas to live generously in your community.
From workshops to webinars, online courses to small group discussions, our resources are ever-evolving to guide you, your family, community and church.
- Attend a local event in your area
- Give your time to causes you care about
- Create a plan to pay down debt
- Navigate the ups and downs of relationships
- Build your retirement savings
- Introduce your kids to responsible money habits
- Fulfill your college dreams within your means
- Share your resources with organizations you care about
- Protect what you've worked for
- Determine the best strategy for claiming Social security
- Find out how to make your money last through retirement
More Than Money Matters® workshops
Host a small group educational workshop. Each event is highly interactive and designed to engage adults in thoughtful discussions.
Thrivent's online educational webinars, scheduled for the first Thursday of each month, can help provide financial clarity and encourage wise money habits to help you achieve your goals.