Is Leadership The Right Fit for You?
Lead The Movement
Put your sales, leadership and people skills to work by helping our financial advisors serve our members and grow our business.
You've achieved success. You've built a reputation. You set high expectations for yourself – and for others – and you get results. But you're eager to do more.
A sales leadership position at Thrivent Financial lets you take your career to the next level. You'll actively hire, support and expand our advisor force, and contribute to our goal of helping even more Christians be wise with money and live generously.
If you're a successful financial professional, consider putting your talents to work at Thrivent. With more than 2,300 financial representatives in all 50 states, your team is waiting for you.
Your Values. Our Mission.
At Thrivent, connecting faith, finances and generosity isn't part of what we do – it's all that we do. In order to live out our mission, we need a talented and dedicated sales force. And those salespeople need leaders. Maybe someone like you.
To see if you might be a good fit for one of our sales leadership positions, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a highly collaborative work style?
- Can I guide and influence others?
- Do I feel I can help others succeed?
- Am I confident I can build a solid network of relationships in the Christian community?
If you answered "yes" to most of them, it's time for us to talk.
Attract, Lead & Grow
This is an exciting time for Thrivent. We're investing in aggressive growth strategies to take us into the future. You can help lead the way.
As a sales leader, you'll:
- Attract people who are inspired by our mission of helping Christians to be wise with money.
- Lead and mentor advisors to continually develop financial expertise and sound business practices so they can deliver an exceptional member experience.
- Grow our organization by helping advisors build key relationships within the Christian community to help more people feel comfortable and confident with their finances.
As a Thrivent sales leader, you'll receive rewards to help live a balanced and generous life. You'll also have opportunities to become a more effective and fulfilled manager and mentor. These include:
- An attractive base salary.
- Variable revenue driven by your team's results.
- Performance-based bonus opportunities.
- Ongoing development.
- Opportunities to be recognized, inspired and refreshed at conferences and sales meetings.
You'll also receive an exceptional benefits package featuring:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability income insurance plans.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care.
And we have other benefits that might surprise you, including:
- A Thrivent-funded pension plan.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- A dollar-for-dollar match on charitable donations to approved nonprofits.1
- Opportunities to volunteer – in your community, across the country or worldwide.
- 1 Limits apply.
To learn how you can help our organization grow and help our members thrive, search our current career opportunities.