The Thrivent Difference
Join The Movement
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you'll help others be wise with money, live generously and change lives.
They're the questions that millions of people wrestle with: Am I saving enough for retirement? Is my family financially protected? Does my spending reflect my values? The answers aren't always easy, but that's where you come in.
We're looking for people to help Christians reach their financial goals. People with a passion for helping others who view money the way we do – not as a goal, but as a tool for building strong families, churches and communities.
If you crave challenges, enjoy forming new relationships and are comfortable advising others, let's start a conversation about a career at Thrivent.
Serve Others. Pursue Your Passion.
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you'll build a rewarding career as you help others take care of themselves and their families. With access to a full range of top-notch tools and products, you'll work with Christian members to develop sound financial strategies so they can:
- Prepare for retirement.
- Protect their families in the event of illness, injury or death.
- Live generously at home, church and in their community.
Plus, you can put your values into action by getting involved in Thrivent-sponsored programs. From hands-on service projects to casual social events, you'll be one of Thrivent's most visible faces in your area. It's a great way to support others, spark connections and build your network.
Supporting Your Success
Becoming a Thrivent Financial advisor takes commitment – yours and ours. It's a career that allows you the flexibility and independence to act like a business owner, but you won't have to go it alone.
We provide resources to help you secure the licenses and registrations you'll need to provide financial solutions – such as insurance and investment products – for our members.
After you pass the necessary exams, you'll receive:
- Up to eight weeks of on-the-job training, including hourly pay and benefits.
- Dedicated mentoring, coaching and assistance from experienced sales professionals including working jointly with them.
- Training on how you can guide others to be wise with money and help them live generously through Thrivent's products and services.
And that's just the beginning. You'll also get access1 to the resources you need to grow an independent practice, including:
- A library of marketing tools and programs.
- A customer relationship management system that allows you to efficiently manage your activities.
- An extensive array of financial analysis tools and professional case consultation support.
- Practice management support to optimize your business, maximize your time and help you meet member needs.
Want to take the next step and explore this exciting career opportunity? Let's start a conversation today.
- 1 Fees may apply.
Career Path Options
There's a career path at Thrivent that's sure to fit you:
- Develop a thriving independent practice with scale using support staff, systems and technology.
- Build or join a team of like-minded professionals.
- Specialize in an area of interest through advanced designation.
- Pursue a path to leadership through mentorship and development.
- Grow collaboratively and actively lead the growth of our organization through Sales Leadership opportunities.
Regardless of how or where you work, you'll have the corporate and regional support you need to help reach your goals as others reach theirs.
Benefits & Beyond
As a Thrivent Financial advisor, you're in control of your earning potential. You'll receive:
- Commissions and recurring revenue based on your production.
- Incentives for maintaining, building and strengthening member relationships.
- Recognition and opportunities to attend conferences at domestic and international destinations, based on production levels.
You'll also receive benefits you might expect from a Fortune 500 financial services organization, like:
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability income insurance plans.
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care.
And we have other benefits that might surprise you, including:
- A Thrivent-funded pension plan.
- A 401(k) retirement plan.
- A dollar-for-dollar match on charitable donations to approved nonprofits.1
- Opportunities to volunteer – in your community, across the country or worldwide.
- 1 Limits apply.
If you want to learn more, search our current career opportunities.