Thrivent Financial Single Premium Immediate Annuities
Turn a Once-in-a-Lifetime Windfall into Income for Life
Immediate annuities can provide income for your lifetime, regardless of how long you live. They can help you convert assets from savings and investments into a guaranteed income stream, keep pace with inflation over time, and fill the income gap if your Social security, pension and retirement plans won't be enough.
Single Premium Immediate Annuities (SPIA)
The Thrivent Financial Single Premium Immediate Annuities have fixed interest rates, so you'll always know how much you're earning. This reliable income can help balance your retirement portfolio if you already hold more aggressive investments, such as stocks. Thrivent Financial offers three single premium immediate annuities representing three unique income solutions.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) Adjusted Annuity Payments – Income that increases with inflation.
- Fixed Percentage Increase – Income that increases by a fixed percentage.
- Level Annuity Payments – Income that remains equal.
Benefits and Options
With Thrivent Financial Single Premium Immediate Annuities, you'll also enjoy:
- Flexible income options that can pay a specific amount you choose, give you payments for a set period of time, or even provide income for the rest of your life.1
- A death benefit for your designated beneficiaries, if you choose an income option with a guarantee period and pass away before your guarantee period ends.
An immediate annuity from Thrivent Financial can turn a single payment into a guaranteed income stream for years to come. Annuities are intended to be long-term investments, particularly for retirement. Contact a Thrivent Financial representative to find out how. He or she can provide you with complete details of coverage, exclusions, reduction of benefits, and terms under which the contract may be continued in force or discontinued.
Contract Forms: A-IA-SPIA (07), A-IP-SPIAP (07), A-IX-SPIAX (07) Series, A-IA-SPIA ID (07), A-IP-SPIAP ID (07), A-IX-SPIAX ID (07), 4470, ID4470
Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans.
1 The taxable portion of each annuity distribution is subject to income taxation. If a taxpayer is younger than 59½ at the time of distribution, a 10% federal tax penalty will apply to the taxable portion of the distribution unless a penalty-tax exception applies.