All information as of December 31, 2013 except for the Fortune 500 ranking.
Thrivent Financial has:
- Nearly 2.4 million members nationwide.
- 1,309 chapters.
- More than 2,300 financial representatives.
- Approximately 3,000 corporate employees.
- $178.3 billion of life insurance in force.
- $90.4 billion in assets under management.
- $8.5 billion total revenue.
Additional Thrivent Financial facts:
- 8.7 million hours – Members volunteered 8.7 million hours through chapter projects and activities.
- $182.7 million – That's how much Thrivent Financial and our members raised, contributed and donated to help communities, congregations and individuals in need.
- $232 million back to members – Thrivent Financial and our affiliates redistributed more than $232 million in dividends to eligible members in 2013.1
Thrivent Financial ranks 325 on the 2013 Fortune 500 List based on 2012 revenue of $8 billion (Fortune magazine, May 2013).2
1 Dividends are not guaranteed.
2 Ratings do not apply to performance of investment products.