We all want to stay independent as we get older. But the fact is, aging brings challenges. Thrivent Financial members have access to a free online program that helps people maintain their independence.
- Find detailed information on local service providers that offer alternative living options and qualified caregivers who can help members stay at home longer.
- Take assessments to get recommendations and personalized plans around concerns you or your loved ones are facing.
- Access a resource library full of articles, checklists and videos on health, disability, aging and elder care topics.
- Use the Care Circle to connect with family members and communicate confidentially and securely about care needs.
- Access a Care Advocate if you or your loved ones need a qualified expert to consult with. (Members pay for the cost of the consultation.)
- Independent Living FAQs.
For more details:
If you're a Thrivent member, you can enroll today and get free online access to independent living resources.
This membership benefit is distinctly separate from any long-term care insurance coverage you may have and should not be viewed as a replacement to long-term care insurance.
Members with a long-term care insurance policy may wish to contact their insurance provider before contracting for health care provider services or utilizing the expert help Care Advocate feature.
Thrivent Financial could change or discontinue the Independent Living benefit, or any part of it, at any time.
Thrivent Financial members can order our Inspirations for Daily Life desk devotional. It helps you start each day with the Lord.
- Includes a spiritual thought for the day, a related Scripture and a colorful nature photo.
- Shows the date but not the year, so this perpetual devotional can be used for as long as you like.
- Features a flip-style format that can stand on a desk or table.
Being wise with money isn't something you master overnight – it's a journey. Thrivent magazine can help you along the way. Each quarter, you'll get tips, advice from experts and stories about how members like you are making a difference. Plus, there are articles and features that will inspire, motivate and entertain.
Thrivent magazine is free to all associate and benefit members. If you're not getting a copy and you'd like to, you can become an associate member today. If you're already receiving a paper copy of the magazine and would like to switch to the digital version instead, visit the preference center in MyThrivent. For general questions or story ideas, please contact us (Link opens in new window).
Additional Educational Resources
From comforting spiritual messages to practical advice, take advantage of these free resources.
A Time to Mourn, A Time to Dance: Help for the Losses in Life
Find comforting, effective ways to adapt to loss. (Members may borrow a Braille version from the Lutheran Library for the Blind by calling 888-215-2455.)
Step by Step: Your Guide to Making Practical Decisions When a Loved One Dies
Discover simple guidelines for the difficult tasks that start the moment a loved one dies – from arranging the funeral and handling financial matters to settling the estate.
Your Will Planning Guide
This guide offers tips to help you collect information needed to have your will created or updated.
Membership benefits are not guaranteed contractual benefits. The interpretation of the provisions of these benefits is at the sole discretion of Thrivent Financial. These benefits are reviewed and evaluated regularly. Thrivent reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or refuse to provide any of the membership benefits or any part of them, at any time.
You should never purchase or keep any insurance or annuity products to be eligible for these nonguaranteed membership benefits. You should only purchase and keep insurance and annuity products that best meet the financial security needs of you and your family.